We recommend that as soon as you receive the order, check the condition and number of the packages / pallets noted on the delivery note. In case you detect any deficiency, you must write it on the delivery receipt. You have a period of 30 days from the delivery of the order, to notify us of the incidents detected (breakages, defects, shortages or surplus of the merchandise).
You can contact us through your area representative or from the customer area of our website: https://www.versa-home.com/problems We will only accept claims for the incidents mentioned in the previous paragraph and within the stipulated period. Returns of merchandise delivered are not accepted.
The delivery term will vary depending on the country of destination. If you need to know the status of your shipment in more detail, you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
We protect your data with SSL, the acronym that responds to the terms in English (Secure Socket Layer), which is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it’s fully encrypted or encrypted.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Versa Home S.A. informs its clients that how much personal data they provide will be included in an automated personal data file, created and maintained under the responsibility of Versa Home SA, a company with operations from Spain and whose address is Carretera Bilbao Galdácano 32, 48004 Bilbao , Bizkaia, Spain.
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the management and processing of orders and, in the event that you have expressly authorized us in the corresponding box, also to send communications in the future, directly through collaborating companies. That may be of interest to our clients.
Versa Home S.A. guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and adopt all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use.
The clients of Versa Home S.A. They may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it in writing to our email address email@example.com or in writing to Versa Home S.A., Carretera Bilbao Galdácano 32, 48004, Bilbao, Bizkaia.
1. I declare that I agree with the conditions established in the order regarding quantities and prices, and, consequently, I am aware of the conditions established between the company and my person, and how these are applied.
2. I declare my compliance with the delivery policy established by the company.
3. I declare that my invoicing, delivery and conditions of payment details are correct.
4. I am aware that transactions with this company are insured by an insurance company as a requisite prior to the service.
5. The products supplied will be replaced or reimbursed in the event of breakage during carriage, confirmed defect on arrival or wrong goods supplied, to which end notification in compliance with the conditions established on the incident sheet accompanying the delivery note is required.
6. The order will be dispatched within the company's usual dispatch period unless it is retained because it has a defined delivery date or special circumstances prevent its delivery.